Improving the lives of millions worldwide by making focused ultrasound available in the shortest time possible.
What is Focused Ultrasound?
Like a magnifying glass focusing beams of light on a single point, focused ultrasound concentrates ultrasound energy on a target in the body without harming healthy surrounding tissue.Read More
What can Focused Ultrasound Treat?
Focused ultrasound is being researched for more than 150 diseases. While many are in the early stages, 34 indications worldwide have regulatory approval, including focused ultrasound to treat essential tremor, tremor-dominant Parkinson’s disease, uterine fibroids, bone metastases, and the prostate.Read More
- Focused Ultrasound for Pancreatic Cancer: Trial Results Prove Safety, Initial Efficacy 15 December 2022
- Symposium 2022 Videos Now Available 9 December 2022
- Investigator Profile: Lei Sun, PhD 23 September 2022
- Patient Profile: Focused Ultrasound for Benign Thyroid Nodules 22 September 2022
- Physician Profile: Professor Brian Lang 22 September 2022