What is Focused Ultrasound?
Like a magnifying glass focusing beams of light on a single point, focused ultrasound concentrates ultrasound energy on a target in the body without harming healthy surrounding tissue.Read More
What can Focused Ultrasound Treat?
Focused ultrasound is being researched for more than 150 diseases. While many are in the early stages, 34 indications worldwide have regulatory approval, including focused ultrasound to treat essential tremor, tremor-dominant Parkinson’s disease, uterine fibroids, bone metastases, and the prostate.Read More
- Chongqing Haifu’s Professor Rosie Xing Visits the Foundation 18 May 2023
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta Leads Focused Ultrasound Panel at Milken Global Conference 4 May 2023
- Company Profile: Sinoways 23 March 2023
- NaviFUS Provides Research Update on Glioblastoma and Epilepsy 23 March 2023
- Focused Ultrasound for Pancreatic Cancer: Trial Results Prove Safety, Initial Efficacy 15 December 2022