What is Focused Ultrasound?
Like a magnifying glass focusing beams of light on a single point, focused ultrasound concentrates ultrasound energy on a target in the body without harming healthy surrounding tissue.Read More
What can Focused Ultrasound Treat?
Focused ultrasound is being researched for more than 150 diseases. While many are in the early stages, 34 indications worldwide have regulatory approval, including focused ultrasound to treat essential tremor, tremor-dominant Parkinson’s disease, uterine fibroids, bone metastases, and the prostate.Read More
- Oliver Weisberg Joins Board of the Focused Ultrasound Hong Kong Foundation 21 November 2023
- Focused Ultrasound in Asia: Foundation Trip Highlights Growth 8 November 2023
- The Piezo1 Gene’s Role in Focused Ultrasound Brain Neuromodulation 29 June 2023
- Focused Ultrasound Blood-Brain Barrier Opening Improves Cognition and Memory in Alzheimer’s Model 14 June 2023
- Chongqing Haifu’s Professor Rosie Xing Visits the Foundation 18 May 2023