What is Focused Ultrasound?
Like a magnifying glass focusing beams of light on a single point, focused ultrasound concentrates ultrasound energy on a target in the body without harming healthy surrounding tissue.Read More
What can Focused Ultrasound Treat?
Focused ultrasound is being researched for more than 150 diseases. While many are in the early stages, 34 indications worldwide have regulatory approval, including focused ultrasound to treat essential tremor, tremor-dominant Parkinson’s disease, uterine fibroids, bone metastases, and the prostate.Read More
- NaviFUS Provides Research Update on Glioblastoma and Epilepsy 23 March 2023
- Focused Ultrasound for Pancreatic Cancer: Trial Results Prove Safety, Initial Efficacy 15 December 2022
- Symposium 2022 Videos Now Available 9 December 2022
- Investigator Profile: Lei Sun, PhD 23 September 2022
- Patient Profile: Focused Ultrasound for Benign Thyroid Nodules 22 September 2022
Events & Webinars
22nd Annual International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound (ISTU) and 6th European Symposium on FUS (EUFUS) Joint Conference